Cargo transportation by own road transport
The main sphere of Asstra Transport activities is cargo transportation with own road transport.
The fleet of modern truck is intended for international transportation and local distribution.
Asstra Transport offers the following services:
- Transport support of product deliveries from the CIS countries to Europe by means of road transportation
- Transportation of oversized and overweight cargoes by specialized rolling stock
- Transportation by container trucks travelling through the sea port of St. Petersburg and on along internal Russian routes
- Cargo deliveries by low-tonnage trucks with a capacity of up to 3 tons around Moscow and Moscow oblast
Asstra Transport contains four transport companies:
- FLLC AsstrA Transport (Minsk, Belarus) is a bona fide participant of the international trade and holds a license of international carrier
- OOO AsstrA Russland (Smolensk, Russia)
- AsstrA Polska Sp. z o.o. (Poznan, Poland)
- OOO AsstrA Cargo (Moscow, Russia)
The license of international carrier allows FLLC AsstrA Transport allows transporting of customs-controlled goods without customs escort and payment of customs fees on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and Russia.
The liability of AsstrA group as a freight forwarder is insured by the insurance broker, Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland), with a 1,000,000 EUR limit per every insured accident. Additional cargo insurance may be arranged for by AsstrA upon request of the cargo owner.