AsstrA, an international transportation and logistics group, offers comprehensive solutions for hazardous cargo delivery by road, sea and rail.
Hazardous cargo of classes 2, 3, 4.1, 4.3, 5.1, 5.2, 6.1, 6.2, 8, 9.
Geography of Deliveries
- between CIS countries and Western Europe;
- between CIS countries and China;
- within the CIS.
The rolling stock of the company-owned vehicle fleet is equipped for hazardous cargo transportation. Our vehicles are allowed to ship hazardous cargo (ADR) of the following classes: 2, 3, 4.1, 4.3, 5, 6.1, 8, 9. Highly skilled drivers of the company-owned vehicle fleet undergo special training and hold the appropriate permits. Subcontracted carriers hold licenses for transportation of hazardous cargo.
A full escort of shipment is provided by AsstrA’s employees who received an international certificate of experts on hazardous cargo carriage.
Intermodal transportation with the cargo being transloaded from one type of transport to another is used for long distance transporting, for example, from China.
Benefits of using AsstrA for hazardous cargo carriage:
- offices in10 countries;
- AsstrA is SQAS-certified which guarantees safety, environmental protection, protection of labor, and quality management;
- availability of consolidation warehouses in Germany and Italy;
- AsstrA holds a license for customs brokerage in a number of CIS countries - a guaranteed accurate execution of all documents and reduced delivery time;
- company-owned fleet of vehicles;
- large number of subcontracted international carriers – ability to deliver goods without interruptions even during peak seasons.
Full Service Package
- door-to-door delivery;
- consolidation and warehousing in Europe;
- storage and distribution services in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus;
- cargo handling at ports in Europe and the CIS;
- customs clearance and insurance of cargo;
- consulting services in logistics;
- project logistics solutions.