AsstrA – is a perfect logistic provider for producers of food and beverage industries, home and personal care products as well as retailers of the FMCG sector.
FMCG industry is one of the focus branches for international transport-logistics holding AsstrA.
Well adjusted business processes of Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008, and high quality level of their implementation in every single delivery allow AsstrA collaborating with a number of world famous and significant national producers of food and beverages, personal and home care products, as well as with their distributers, retailers and suppliers. In the year 2011 AsstrA transactions with FMCG constituted 40% of the whole amount.
60% of them are between AsstrA and international corporations, known brands. 20% - local dealers and national producers, and 20% - retailers and trading nets.
Significant experience in FMCG logistics, wide geographic presence and highly qualified staff – these are the factors that enable AsstrA holding to provide its clients from FMCG sector the following facilities:
- full range of international transportation service for FMCG, including „door-to-door” deliveries
- deliveries from different countries of various amounts
- availability of transport means at any time, including temperature controlled trucks for perishable cargo
- necessary documents procedures, including customs formalities in EC and CIS
- cargo insurance against all risks at the leading insurance companies
- individual approach in pricing for continuing customers
- outsourcing service, for those who enter CIS region as a new market
In the reference letters, which we are ready to provide at your demand, a lot of companies from the sector are giving AsstrA service the highest rate.
You also can make a request or invite us for participation in the tender - just contact one of our offices.