Liquid and Bulk Cargo
As part of its integrated service package the AsstrA group offers transportation of liquid and bulk cargo – food, chemical and neutral products.
- food – wine, juice concentrates, edible oils, etc.
- chemical (hazardous and non-hazardous) – glycerin, technical oil, glues, etc.
- bulk goods
Transportation of liquefied gases is not available.
Geography of Deliveries
- within Europe
- between the countries of Europe, the CIS and the Baltic region
- within the CIS
- also to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Georgia and Turkey
- truck tankers
- tank containers
- tipper trucks
Flexitanks are not used.
Benefits of using AsstrA for liquid and bulk cargo carriage:
- providing a full range of services in both a country of departure and a destination country
- responsiveness to customer’s needs, customer-oriented approach, project cargo handling
- flexible discount system and convenient forms of payment for services rendered
Full Service Package
- design of the route and conditions of delivery
- consulting and assistance in choosing the most suitable mode of transportation
- availability of specialized transport, including AsstrA’s own vehicles
- arrangement of safe loading, re-packing and unloading
- obtaining necessary endorsements and special permits
- cargo pickup and control by a surveyor
- customs clearance
- cargo insurance
- project logistics