As a part of its service package the AsstrA group offers transporting of livestock.
In order to insure the safety of cargo the company’s experts are primarily guided by provisions of the European Convention for the protection of animals during international transport.
- horses (pedigree and chasers)
- pigs (pedigree and butcher stock)
- cattle (pedigree and butcher stock)
- sheep, goats, alpacas
- live fish
Geography of Deliveries
- within Europe
- between European, CIS and Baltic countries
- within the CIS
On your request the AsstrA group will arrange a shipment of livestock by using specialized vehicles manufactured by leading European producers such as Cuppers, Pezzaioli, Menke, Floor, Jumbo designed for transporting horses, cattle, pigs and other animals.
We use state of the art equipment on our vehicles: a navigation system, air conditioners, radio telephones and up-to-date equipment for livestock care keeping. Special attention is given to insure the comfort of the animals being transported. To avoid risk of injury and excessive stress for the animals, we use vehicles equipped with ventilation and watering systems.
All vehicles are driven by high-skilled professional drivers who are familiar with routes, which guarantees a prompt delivery of cargo to a final destination.
Benefits of using AsstrA for livestock transportation
- an expanded network of agents all over the world – AsstrA handles cargo at any place on the globe
- providing a full range of services in both a country of departure and a destination country
- meeting the customer’s needs, a customer-oriented approach, project cargo handling
- flexible discount system and convenient forms of payment for services rendered
Full Service Package
- door-to-door delivery
- supervision of cargo loading and allocation on the vehicle
- monitoring of the cargo travel and its state (watering, feeding, rest)
- Customs Clearance
- complete documentation support
- cargo insurance by European leading insurance companies